Always Busy, Even When I’m Not
Yeah, so, I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but my Twitter is basically my blog now.
So if you really want to follow me and my time here in Japan… follow me on Twitter.
But, since this wouldn’t fit there, here’s a glance at my Tokyo life. Note, it is definitely not normal that I have almost(!) nowhere I need to be tomorrow. Finally, a day off!!
NATALIE’S OFFICIAL CATCH-UP DAY aka NOVEMBER 14 aka I-love-Saturday’s
- Sleep in as late as possible
- Do laundry
- Actually put away laundry
- Collect my free veggie burger from Freshness Burger
- Eat said burger with the $5 french fries which make it basically unfree while watching soap opera
- Relax in cafe with a cappuccino
- Do Tuesday’s Ancient Egyptian homework in said cafe
- Check out that coffee shop by day/bar by night place (work-related research purposes!)
- Buy air freshener, hairbrush, etc., at Olympic (Japanese Target equivalent)
- Avoid lusting over that $250 green coat in the store near the station
- Keep eye out for Ginger Hot Cocoa which is nowhere to be found
- Clean room
- Throw out that damn piano box
- Sort crap on desk
- Go to ayu nomi
- Get pumped for Les Miserables on Sunday!!
Loved my leg warmers:
Explore posts in the same categories: Tokyo
Tags: daily lifeYou can comment below, or link to this permanent URL from your own site.